Beard oil is awesome for keeping your beard soft, hydrated, and shiny. But did you know it can be used for a variety of other things as well?
1. Essential oil diffuser. Add some of our beard oil to your favorite diffuser for an aroma therapy experience that will fill your home with the scent of Beardbrand.
2. Skin moisturizer. Our oil is a great natural skin moisturizer, so use it on the beard and add the rest to your dry skin.
3. Stain wood. It might be a slightly more expensive option, but you can use beard oil as a wood stain to treat your carpentry project.
4. Other hair. Yeah guys, it's 2016 and manscaping is a thing. If you're going to trim it and tame it, you might as well go the extra yard and keep the hair down yonder healthy and hydrated. For everyone's pleasure.
5. Instrument oil. Need to oil up your slide? (That sounds dirty) Grab some beard oil and add it to your trombone or trumpet slide and get to rocking.