Click here to check out Beardscape by Brio & receive a discount & gift. Awesome shaver.
Carlos has to trim his beard a bit shorter for some upcoming work. This Brio Beardscape trimmer showed up at the right time. The quality on this trimmer is amazing.
1. It's quiet! Much more so than most trimmers on the market.
2. You can change the speed at which it cuts with 5 adjustable speeds.
3. The blade is made of ceramic, 5 x harder than stainless steel.
4. Sharp- cuts without pulling.
5. Built in adjustable blade and includes 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm guards.
6. Extra long battery life.
Start with the sides. Go with the hair to take out some of the weight, bulk and the wispy hairs. Be sure to keep the edge of the guard against your face. To take the length off the front with the same guard rest the edge of the guard against your chin. This will help keep the proper angle to your beard.
For the neck trim you can get the perfect stubble look using the integrated 1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment and move shorter.
Thank you to Brio for sponsoring this video and allowing us to continue to create great videos for our Beardbrand fans.