I’m an old soul. Office products are my thing. For years I tried to find quality craftsmanship, great design, and just really cool stuff but the industry had become dull. The products I currently aspire to find allow you to convey your innermost thoughts, capture your creativity, and inspire you to do great work.
What I keep in my bag are highly functional tools made of durable materials that look smart and keep me going at full speed in my busy day-to-day life. I want to look good, too. I keep it all in the Franklin leather bag, which I designed. It’s casual enough to take to the coffee shop and classic enough to get me to work. I even throw this one over my shoulder to bike to the lake for some me-time. Timeless design, handcrafted in Ohio, adjustable strap and smart inside pockets make this one of my personal faves.
Look good, do good. Here’s a breakdown of what’s in my bag on a typical day:
1. RM by Cutter & Buck American Classic Leather Travel Wallet $69.99
2. Leather Loop Keychain for RM by Rustico $14.99
4. Robert Mason Signature Collection Jackson Handcrafted Leather Tech Pouch $24.99
6. Rambler Wallet for RM by Rustico $14.99
7. Leather Field Notes Cover for RM by Rustico $39.99
8. Palomino Blackwing 602 Pencils 12 pk $19.10
9. J. Herbin Refillable Rollerball Pen $9.99
11. Palomino Long Point Pencil Sharpener $9.99
12. J. Herbin Ink Cartridges 6 pk $6.99
Beard Styling Products
10. Robert Mason Signature Collection Franklin Handcrafted Leather Bag $299.99
(Editor’s Note: Win this bag! See contest box below. One lucky reader will be announced on April 11, 2015. Good luck!)
About the Author
Robert Mason Company, which curates brands from around the globe, was founded by Robert Grimmett when he was just 12 years old. Robert resides in downtown Columbus where he is active in the downtown community, including holding a seat on the Retail Roundtable for the Columbus City Council. He is also a board member of the Gay Street Collaborative, an organization that works to enhance Columbus’ Gay Street District.
Learn more about Robert Mason Company here.