We don’t want anyone to miss out on our inaugural Alliance Conference, so we’ve released a limited amount of General Admission tickets.
General Admission tickets will give you access to the Beardbrand campus on March 20 and 21 for a look behind the scenes here at HQ, entry into exclusive talks from various guest speakers, 30 days of Alliance membership, the chance to meet your favorite Beardbrand personalities, entry to an exclusive networking event, and the chance to hang out with the whole Beardbrand team. And, if you enjoy hanging with us on day 1, you can also join us at our annual party - CxBB on March 21st - with front of the line access.
DAY 1 - MARCH 20TH - BEARDBRAND ALLIANCE CONFERENCE
- Access to the Beardbrand campus
- Exclusive breakout sessions at Beardbrand HQ (see details tab for more info)
- Mix and mingle event (evening of March 20th)
- Get to know your favorite Beardbranders - Eric, Carlos, Greg, Mahesh, Jack, and the rest of the Beardbrand family
- 30 days of membership to the Alliance - an exclusive and private community of Beardbrand
- Front of the line access to our annual CxBB party
DAY 2 - MARCH 21ST - CXBB - THE PARTY!
TIME: 7 PM - 11 PM
PLACE: Maggie Mae’s - 323 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Live music performed by 2 local bands and a DJ to kick the party off right
- Open to the public - bring a friend!
- Raise your glass, dance, and laugh with your favorite Beardbranders
- General Admission - $100
- Early Bird - $450
- Standard - $500
- Last Minute - $750 (each Alliance Conference ticket involves pre-arranged logistics that require planning and ordering)
**Please note: Ticket price does not cover transportation and/or lodging.
Tickets to the Alliance Conference are non-refundable. For more information about tickets, please reach out to [email protected]
Eric Bandholz | @ericbandholz
Eric Bandholz is the founder of Beardbrand. He enjoys spending time with his family, building businesses, and of course, mastering his style.
Greg Berzinsky | @berzinsky
Along with fashion, men’s grooming, fitness, and style, Instagram and YouTube has given Greg a platform to speak on issues related to men growing old gracefully, dealing with bullying, and being content in any situation. Greg has recently signed with Vie Model and Talent Agency. A lead architect at City Invincible by training, but an artist from birth, Greg loves to paint — you may have seen his watercolor beard portraits on Beardbrand’s YouTube channel.
Travis White | @trav_white_
Travis White is a model, photographer, style expert, and the founder of Unkept Gentleman. Travis has unique expertise in building a personal brand on social media and can walk you through the necessary steps to take your game to the next level.