- Please bring your own mask to wear during your visit.
- All barber stations are spaced more than six feet apart.
- All barbers maintain an up-to-date Barbicide® Certificate
- Barbers will wash hands before starting service—and after
- Barbers will wear a surgical or N-95 mask, and a face shield for any services involving the face
- No more handshakes or hugs (air fives and head nods are welcome)
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR BARBERSHOP CUSTOMERS
The health and safety of our clients and barbers are important to us. While we are following all state and local guidelines for operating safely, the potential exists for the person-to-person spread of illness, as is the case in patronizing any place of business. By booking an appointment at Beardbrand Barbershop, you acknowledge and assume the risk of acquiring an illness. Please stay home if you have recently had a temperature of 100 or above, or been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within 14 days of your scheduled appointment. You will not be penalized for canceling an appointment. However, we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not respect recommended safety measures.